Your tongue is a very powerful instrument. It can either call down blessings from heaven or bring curses (failure) into your life. The Bible says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof” (Proverbs 18:21). We must be very careful to speak life and not death over our lives.
The Bible also says, “Kind words heal and help; cutting words wound and maim” (Prov 15:4 MSG). We will all hear cutting words in life. The question is, whose words will we agree with? Will we confess and agree with the cutting words that wound and maim or the kind words that heal and help? God has plans for us. Jeremiah said, “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for” (Jer 29:11 GNB). When we confess the Word of God over our lives, we are basically agreeing with God’s plans for us. David thought about God’s plans for him and said, “How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!” (Ps 139:17 KJV)
The following are various Biblical Confessions that can bring about Godly change in your life:
Overall Confession for Blessing
I am alive in Christ and the life that I now live I live for Him. I have been delivered from death and death has no power over me. I operate in the same spirit of faith that Jesus operated in. My make my declaration of faith, according as it is written, I believe, therefore have I spoken. I now speak those things that I believe in accordance with the Word of God.
I am the body of the Jesus the Christ, the Anointed One and His anointing. Satan has no power over me for I overcome evil with good. I am of God and have overcome satan. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I fear no evil, for thou art with me Lord. I declare, by faith, no fear here!
Your Word and Your Spirit, they comfort me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper for my righteousness is of the Lord. Everything I do prospers. For I am like a tree planted by the rivers of water. I bring forth my fruit in my season. My leaves do not wither. I am blessed and favored in every area of my life. I am delivered from the evils of this present world, for it is the will of God concerning me. No evil shall befall me; neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For the Lord has given His angels charge over me and they keep me in all my ways. In my pathway is life and there is no death I am a doer of the Word of God. I am blessed in my deeds. I am happy in the things which I do.
I take the shield of faith and quench every fiery dart that the wicked one brings against me. Faith enables me to overcome every hindrance, obstacle, and attack. Christ has redeemed me for the curse of the law; therefore I forbid any sickness or disease to come upon this body. Every diseased germ and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the Name of Jesus. Every tissue and every organ of this body functions to the perfection to which God created it to function. I forbid any malfunction in this body in the Name of Jesus.
For Compatibility in Marriage
Father, in the name of Jesus, I pray and confess that my spouse and I endure long and are patient and kind; that we are never envious and never boil over with jealousy. We are not boastful or vainglorious, and we do not display ourselves haughtily. We are not conceited or arrogant and inflated with pride. We are not rude and unmannerly, and we do not act unbecomingly. We do not insist on our own rights or our own way, for we are not self-seeking or touchy or fretful or resentful. We take no account of the evil done to us and pay no attention to a suffered wrong. We do not rejoice at injustice and unrighteousness, but we rejoice when right and truth prevail.
We bear up under anything and everything that comes. We are ever ready to believe the best of each other. Our hopes are fadeless under all circumstances. We endure everything without weakening. Our love never fails – it never fades out or becomes obsolete or comes to an end. We purposely and consciously walk in the agape love of God. We are confessing that our lives and our family’s lives lovingly express truth in all things that we speak truly, deal truly, and live truly. We are enfolded in love and have grown up in every way and in all things. We esteem and delight in one another, forgiving one another readily and freely as God in Christ has forgiven us. We are imitators of God and copy His example as well beloved children imitate their father.
Thank You, Father, that our marriage grows stronger each day because it is founded on Your Word and on Your kind of love. We give You the praise for it all, Father, in the name of Jesus.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (AMP)
1 Corinthians 14:1
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I take Your Word and confess this day that I hearken to Your wisdom. My wife and I dwell securely in confident trust, and we are without fear or dread of evil. I make my ears attentive to skillful and godly wisdom, inclining and directing my heart and mind to understanding. I apply all of my power to the quest of wisdom and understanding.
I let not mercy, kindness and truth forsake me. I bind them about my neck and write them on the tablet of my heart. I prize the wisdom of God highly and exalt her. She will exalt and promote me, bringing me honor because I embrace her. For You, Lord, are my confidence, firm and strong, and You keep my foot from being caught in a trap or hidden danger. Where I go, the Word of God shall lead me. When I sleep, it shall keep me. When I awaken, it shall talk to me. Therefore, I will speak excellent and princely things, and the opening of my lips shall be for right things. All the words of my mouth are righteous – upright and in right standing with God – and there is nothing contrary to truth or crooked in them.
I live considerately with my wife, with an intelligent recognition of our marriage relationship. I honor my wife as physically the weaker. However, I realize that we are joint-heirs to the throne with Jesus spiritually. I do this in order that our prayers will not be hindered or cut off.
I confess that my wife and I are of one and the same mind, united in spirit, compassionate and courteous, tenderhearted and humble minded. I believe for our welfare, happiness, and protection, because we love and respect each other.
Father, thank You that we are a couple of good report, that we are successful in everything we set our hands to. We are uncompromisingly righteous. We capture human lives for You as fishers of men. As we do this, we are confident that You are the Lord God Who teaches us to profit and leads us in the way we should go. We are abundantly supplied, with every need met, in the Name of Jesus. We have obtained the favor of the Lord, and the will of God is done in our lives and in our children’s lives.
Scripture References: Proverbs 1:33, Proverbs 3:3, Proverbs 3:26, Proverbs 8:6,8; Proverbs
11:30, Proverbs 2:2, Proverbs 4:8, Proverbs 6:22, 1 Peter 3:7-9; Isaiah 48:17
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I take Your Word and speak it out of my mouth and say that I have faith that I am a capable, intelligent, patient, and virtuous woman. I am far more precious than jewels. My value to my husband and family is far above rubies and pearls. The heart of my husband trusts in me confidently and relies on and believes in me completely, so that he has no lack of honest gain or need of dishonest spoil.
Father, I will comfort, encourage, and do him only good as long as there is life within me. I gird myself with strength — spiritual, mental, and physical fitness for my God-given task. I taste and see that my gain from work with and for God is good. My lamp goes not out. It burns on continually through the night of any trouble, privation, or sorrow, and it warns away fear, doubt, and distrust.
I open my hand to the poor. I reach out my filled hands to the needy – whether in spirit, soul, or body. My husband is known as a success in everything he puts his hand to. Strength and dignity are my clothing, and my position in my household is strong. I am secure and at peace in knowing that my family is in readiness for the future. I open my mouth with skillful and Godly wisdom, and in my tongue is the law of kindness and love. I look well to how things go in my household. The bread of idleness, gossip, discontent, and self-pity I will not eat.
My children rise up and call me blessed and happy. My husband boasts of and praises me, saying that I excel in all that I set my hand to. I am a woman who reverently and worshipfully loves You, Lord, and You shall give me the fruits of my hands. My works will praise me wherever I go, for Father, I confess that I am a submitted wife – simply because I want to be and I recognize Your authority. I thank You for my husband who is head over me, but who has given me (through the chain of command) the necessary power to do what Your Word says for me to do from Proverbs 31:10-31. I am as this woman is – a loving, successful, submitted wife – in the Name of Jesus.
Scripture Reference: Proverbs 31:10-31 (AMP)
For Single Mothers
I will not fear for my child’s safety, no harm will befall me or my children, no disaster will come near my tent. For He will command His Angels concerning me to guard me in all my ways.
Psalm 91:1, 4-7
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of The Almighty. He will cover me with His feathers, and under His wings I will find refuge; His faithfulness will be my shield and rampart. I will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at my side, ten thousand at my right hand, but it will not come near me/
I receive wisdom from God for everything I speak to my children.
I will not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present my requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.
I will not feel anxious or worried because God’s Word says to be strong and courageous. I will not be terrified. I will not be discouraged, for the Lord, my God, will be with me wherever I go.
God will supply all of my needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
We beget sons and daughters and enjoy them for they shall not go into any captivity of the
I will not feel lonely because God’s Word says that He is with me always, to the very end of the age.
And no one will be able to stand up against me all the days of my life. As God was with Moses, so He will be with me; He will never leave me nor forsake me.
As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul (mind, will, and emotions) longs for You, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
I will not let my heart be troubled. I will trust in God.
The Lord is with me; I will not be afraid of what man can do to me. The Lord is on the side of my children, they will not fear.
I Corinthians 13
I will endure long and be patient. I will not be irritable or touchy or take offense. I will always believe the best of my children. My hopes for my children are fadeless under all circumstances.
Lord, You are my hiding place; You will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. You will instruct me and teach me in the way that I should go; You will counsel me and watch over me. I will not be like the horse or mule, which have no understanding but must be controlled by bit and bridle or they will not come. Many are the woes of the wicked, but the Lord’s unfailing love surrounds the woman who trusts in Him. Sharing a Living Faith with a dying and decaying world!
I will wait upon the Lord and my strength will be renewed. I will mount up with wings as eagles. I will run and not grow weary. I will walk and not faint.
I make a decision to rejoice in the Lord and be glad. I will sing and make melodies to the Lord/
For Sexual Abstinence
My body was not made to participate in any kind of sexual activity outside of marriage; instead, it was made to glorify God (1 Corinthians 6:13-20).
My body belongs to Him because He purchased it with the blood of Jesus. As a result, the Holy Spirit came to live inside of me, and I am now one with God. I will not defile this temple by having sex before marriage. I choose not to look at anyone in a lustful way (Matthew 5:28).
I know how to abstain from sexual sin and honor God with my body (1 Thessalonians 4:3-4).
I purpose not to damage my soul (my mind, will and emotions) by participating in sex outside of marriage (Proverbs 6:32). Neither do I go to places or associate with people who tempt me to have premarital sex (Proverbs 7:7-8).
I allow the wisdom and knowledge of God to control my thoughts so I can avoid the immoral people who try to seduce me (Proverbs 2:10,16).
I guard my heart and mind by meditating on God’s Word daily. I will not allow any immoral thoughts to stay in my mind. Instead, I cast down every thought that is contrary to God’s Word by speaking the Word over my life. I do not look to the right or to the left, but straight ahead to the Word of God (Proverbs 4:23-27; 2 Corinthians 10:4-5).
I will not allow past sins to hinder me from inheriting the blessings of God (Romans 4:7; 1 John 1:9; Acts 26:18; Colossians 1:12-14; Ephesians 1:6-7).
1. God, I come to you in the name of Your dear Son. Jesus is the Apostle and High Priest over my profession, and what I profess is the Word of God concerning favor over my life (Heb 3:1).
2. Like Joseph, I prosper in every place and in every situation I am in, because You Lord, are always with me. I experience preferential treatment everywhere I go (Gen 39:1-6, 21).
3. I declare that I am blessed and highly favored and that my favor quenches fear. Fear has no power over me, nor any operation in my life (Luke 1:28, 30, 2 Tim 1:7).
4. I associate with those who are wise, blessed, and highly favored. My association promotes increase in every area of my life (Prov 13:20, Gen 30:27).
5. You Lord, made Jesus to be sin for me, that I might be made the righteousness of God in Him. As the righteousness of God, I declare that I am highly favored in Your sight (2 Cor 5:21, Psalm 5:12; Proverbs 14:9).
6. I operate in integrity and seek to do good in Your sight daily; as a result, I obtain favor from You, God (Proverbs 11:27; Proverbs 12:2).
7. I walk in Your Word daily. Your Word is the ruler by which I judge every decision. Your wisdom is the guide for my life. By seeking Your wisdom and not my own, I receive Your favor in every area of my life (Proverbs 3:1-4; Proverbs 8:33-35).
8. You favor is life and it endures for a lifetime (Psalm 30:5, AMP).
9. My enemies cannot triumph over me because of Your favor upon my life (Psalm 41:11).
10. You Father, surround and protect me with favor like a shield (Psalm 5:12).
11. I will not allow any corrupt communication to proceed out of my mouth that will cancel out my profession of faith. My belly is satisfied with the fruit of my mouth and I only speak that which is good, full of grace and edifying to others and strength unto my bones (Ephesians 4:29, Prov 18:20).
12. I am ready for this day and I am confident that Your Favor will go ahead me and prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. Favor can do more in a minute than labor can do in a lifetime. I thank You Father for Your favor upon my life. Lord, be it unto me, according to Your Word and my declaration of faith.
Father, While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest will not cease. I have seed in the ground. I sow seeds of love, peace, harmony, forgiveness, compassion, and money; and declare that I reap what I sow. I pray to the Lord of Harvest and expect a correspondent return on every seed sown. I give to the poor and I know that you will repay me. I sow into the kingdom, for the gospel’s sake, and I expect a hundred fold return. I am a tither and I have a right to walk up under an open heaven (Gen 8:22, Gal 6:7, Mat 9:38, Prov 19:17, Mark 10:30, Mal 3:10).
You Father, are able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) to come to me in abundance, so that I may always, under all circumstances, no matter the need; be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation] (2 Cor 9:8 AMP).
I declare that I seek You first, Your Kingdom, and Your righteousness and because of that, food, clothes, shelter, and everything I need are added to me. I pursue You and things pursue me. There will never be a shortage of food in the cupboard, clothes in the closet, nor money in the bank, because You God, supply all my need according to Your riches in glory. El Shaddai is my source. I attack my lack. Money cometh to me now (Mat 6:33, Phil 4:19).
My obedience to You, Your Word, and my dedication to continual service in Your Kingdom, ensures that I spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure. You Father are my Lord, my Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. It is You and You alone that teaches me to profit, leads me in the way that I should go, and gives me the power to get wealth (Job 36:11, Is 48:17, Duet 8:17,18).
You are my God. You have empowered me to be a blessing to others and I declare that You will continue to bless me to be a blessing. You supply all my need according to Your riches in glory and I use what You supply for Your glory, by being a blessing to others (Gen 12:1,2; Phil 4:16-19).
You set before me life and death, blessing and cursing. You told me to choose life. Promising that both I and my seed would live, that we would love You, and that we would obey your voice. I made my choice and I chose life and blessing, not death and cursing. I cleave unto You and You alone. You are my life and the length of my days (Duet 30:19,20).
I continually give thanks to You Father, who have made me a partaker of the inheritance of the saints in light, has delivered me from the power of darkness, and has translated me into the kingdom of Your dear Son – Jesus the Christ (Col 1:12,13).
I fully expect unexpected income now and supernatural debt cancellation. I receive increase of prosperity now. Wealth and riches shall be in my house. I am a recipient of the transference of the wealth of the wicked. I will have no more oppression and no more harassment. I have supernatural protection from heaven and all of my debts are removed. I am free from debt in XX years or less (Psalm 112:3, Prov 13:22).
You made Jesus, who was very rich, to become poor for me, so that I, through His poverty, might be made rich (2 Cor 8:9). My belly is satisfied with the fruit of my mouth and I am filled with the increase of my lips. Death and life are in the power of my tongue and I choose to speak life only. I line up my words with Your Word, Father, and I declare that I can have what Your Word says that I can have, I can do what Your Word says that I can do, and that I can be, what Your Word says that I can be (Prov 18:20,21).
As the rain comes down from the sky and does not return until it has watered the ground and caused the earth to bring forth and bud, so is Your Word. You Word never goes forth without accomplishing everything it says it can and prospering everywhere it is sown. The grass withers, the flower fades, but Your Word shall stand for ever. Bless me now Father, this day, in accordance with Your Word! (Is 55:10,11; Is 40:8).
I command the angels of God, go now, and bring to pass what I have confessed. Operate in here in my surrounding area and any place else that you need to operate in to bring to pass my declaration of faith. Bring to pass this soundness, this wholeness , this soteria, this salvation. Bring it to me now, quickly and speedily (Heb 1:14, Ps 103:20).
I thank You Father for the increase. I thank You for blessing me indeed, for enlarging my territory, for keeping Your hand upon me that no evil would befall me (1 Chron 4:10). In Jesus’ name. Amen!
1. Father, I endeavor to seek You in all things, therefore I can declare, in accordance with Your
Word, that I shall not want any good thing (Ps 34:10).
2. You Lord, are my shepherd and I do not want (Ps 23:1).
3. I declare what Abraham declared, You are Jehovah-Jireh, the Lord God who provides for me (Gen 22:14).
4. I take no thought about what I will eat, drink, or wear. You Father, know that I have need of all these things. My singular focus is to seek You first, Your Kingdom and Your righteousness, and all those things will be added unto me (Mat 6:31-33).
5. No one will be able to stand up against me, all the days of my life, because You are with me, on me, and in me. You are my ever present help and I know, in accordance with Your Word, that You will never leave me, nor forsake me (Jos 1:5, Ps 46:1, Heb 13:5).
6. You Lord, teach me to profit and lead me in the way that I should go (Is 48:17).
7. You provide seed for the sower and bread for eating. You, in accordance with Your Word, will also provide and multiply my resources for sowing (2 Cor 9:10 AMP).
8. I am a sower and I declare that I am also a reaper. I give and it is given to me again – good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over, do men give unto my bosom (Luke 6:38).
9. I am a blessed man in accordance with Your Word. I do not walk in the counsel of the ungodly, nor do I stand in the way of sinners, nor do I sit in the seat of the scornful. My delight is in Your Word. It is in Your Word that I meditate day and night and Your Word promises that I shall be like a tree that is planted by the rivers of water. This tree has a consistent supply of water and water is what it needs to grow. As I meditate upon Your Word I have a consistent supply of truth, spirit, and life; and that is what I need to grow. Because of that, Your Word promises that I will bring forth my fruit in my season. My leaves will not wither and everything I do will prosper (Ps 1:1-3).
10. Your Word is constantly in my mouth. Your Word is constantly on my mind. I am disciplined concerning Your Word and I make every effort to do everything that is written therein. I am constantly learning from Your Word. The more I know, the more I do. My learning turns in to living. Because of that, Your Word teaches me that I am literally making my way prosperous and that I will receive good success! (Jos 1:8).
11. The thief only comes to steal and kill and destroy. You sent Jesus, however, to the earth, that I might have and enjoy life. Not just life, but abundant and overflowing life in Christ. I understand the purpose of Your coming and I receive it fully today. I operate in the abundant and overflowing life of Christ and I walk in this overflow daily! (John 10:10 AMP). Lord, be it unto me, according to Your Word and my declaration of faith. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
For the Blessing of Abraham
Father God, you made a covenant with Abraham and promised to make of him a great nation. You promised that he would be blessed to be a blessing (Gen 12:2,3).
You promised that nations and kings would come out of Abraham. That you would establish Your covenant with Him and His seed and that this would be an everlasting covenant (Gen 17:6,7).You blessed Abraham and made him very rich. Everything he did was successful (Gen 24:1).
You extended and offered that same blessing to his descendants if they would hear Your voice and obey Your Word (Duet 28:1).
By hearing Your voice and obeying Your Word, the following blessings would come upon them and overtake them (Duet 28:2).
Their businesses and farms would be successful (Duet 28:3 CEV).
They would have many children and would harvest large crops (Duet 28:4 CEV).
They would have plenty of bread to eat and You Lord, would make them successful in their daily work (Duet 28:5,6 CEV).
You Lord, would help them defeat their enemies (Duet 28:7 CEV).
You would make them successful in everything they did and their harvests would be so large that their storehouses would be full (Duet 28:8 CEV).
You would open the storehouses of the skies and send them rain at the right times. You promised that they would have plenty of money to lend to other nations and would have no need to borrow any themselves (Duet 28:12 CEV).
You promised that if they would obey Your teachings, You would make them a leader among the nations, and not a follower. They would be wealthy and powerful, not poor and weak (Duet 28:13 CEV).
I am a Born-Again believer. I was baptized into Christ and have put on Christ. In Christ, there is no distinction between Jew or Greek, slave or free, male or female. We are all one in Christ Jesus. I belong to Christ and am therefore Abraham’s seed and a spiritual heir according to the promise. (Gal 2:27-29).
The Promises of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, and Jesus are mine! I walk into this day knowing that You God, are my God and I am Your child. I listen to Your voice and obey Your Word. I am blessed in every area and facet of my life. I can do everything through Christ. I am equipped, enabled, empowered, and employed in the Kingdom of God! Lord, be it unto me, according to Your Word and my declaration of faith. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
For Control over your Tongue
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I thank you that I am a new creation in Christ Jesus, and because I am a new creature, I will speak of excellent things, and the opening of my lips shall be right things. For my mouth shall speak truth and wickedness is an abomination to my lips. All the words of my mouth are in righteousness; and there is nothing froward or perverse in them. They are plain to him that understandeth and right to them that find knowledge.
My lips feed many because I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. My tongue is as choice silver, and my mouth bringeth forth wisdom because I am the just. My lips know what is acceptable and my lips shall establish truth forever. I am a delight to the Lord, for I deal truly. My lips shall preserve me and I use knowledge aright because I am wise. Wisdom is found in my lips because I have understanding.
I have a wholesome tongue and it is a tree of life. Pleasant words are always in my mouth, because they are as a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and health to my bones. My words are as deep waters and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook. God has given me wisdom and out of my mouth cometh knowledge and understanding. My mouth is a well of life. Death and life are in the power of my tongue, and I choose life. Therefore, I will not let any corrupt communication proceed out of my mouth. I will not speak evil of any man.
My thoughts are right because I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely and of good report. I have been transformed by the renewing of my mind with the Word of God because I have the mind of Christ and the wisdom of God. I am an imitator of Jesus. I declare this all, by faith, in Jesus’ name! Amen.
II Corinthians 5:17, Proverbs 12:22, Proverbs 15:4, Proverbs 10:11, Proverbs 12:5, I Corinthians 2:16, Proverbs 8:6-9, Proverbs 14:3, Proverbs 16:24, Proverbs 18:21, II Corinthians 5:21, Ephesians 5:1, Proverbs 10:21,22, Proverbs 18:4, Ephesians 4:29, Philippians 4:8 , Proverbs 10:31,32, Proverbs 2:6, Titus 3:2, Romans 12:2
For the Power of Your Words
Prov. 30:5, 12:6
I thank You, Father, that every Word of God is pure.
That Your words are Spirit and life.
I thank You that Your Holy Spirit dwells inside of me right now. I thank You that with His help I can control my tongue. My mouth can be used to tell of Your mighty works, sing Your praises and declare Your Word at all times.
Prov. 4:24, 15:4; 17:20
From this moment forward, in Jesus’ name, I do not speak perversely.
Excellent speech becometh not a fool: much less do lying lips a prince.
Or flatter people with my words.
2 Cor. 10:4-5
I do not think wicked thoughts but think about things that are true, or honest, just, or pure, lovely, or of good report.
If there is anything of virtue and anything of praise… this is what I will think of.
Ps. 15:1-3; Prov. 17:9; 18:8-9
I do not whisper or gossip or repeat a matter.
Instead of spreading gossip, I will shut my lips because the Word says if I do I will be considered perceptive.
I spare my words because I have knowledge; and because, I am a person of understanding, I am of an excellent spirit.
Prov.29: 20; James 1:19
I am slow to speak, slow to anger and quick to listen.
Prov.18: 13; Col.4:6
I will always listen to a matter before answering.
I will study a matter before giving someone counsel.
Rom. 15:2; Eph. 4:29
I speak only what is useful to edifying others.
Eph. 5:4; Prov. 15:2
I do not participate in joking, talking about filthy things or speaking foolishly.
Instead, I will attend to Your words and listen to Your sayings and keep Your Word in my heart.
Is. 42:20; James 1:22
I have ears to hear Your Word.
I will keep my heart pure with all diligence.
The words that come from my mouth will bring me joy.
Prov. 15:26; Prov.31:26
Whatever I say is pleasant and kind.
Prov.15:7 and Prov.18:4
I speak with knowledge and wisdom,
1 Cor. 2: 6-7
not the wisdom of this worrld, however, which will come to nothing, but the wisdom of God which comes from His Word.
I cover my mouth before pride or evil thoughts come out.
I do not sow strife,
Prov.15: 1; James 1:20
but will respond to others with a gentle answer which turns away wrath.
1 Peter 1:14
I do not fashion myself according to my former lusts,
for I am a new creation in Christ Jesus.
1 Peter 1:15-16
All things have become new! I will be holy in all manner of conversation, just as You are holy.
1 Tim 4:12
I will be an example to the believers in word, conduct, love, spirit, faith and purity.
I will not let my mouth transgress.
My words will keep me from the paths of the destroyer.
James 1:26; 3:2-13
I will bridle my tongue which is able to bridle my whole body.
If my body gets out of line with the Word of God, I will correct it with my mouth. At all times I will give thanks and speak with grace.
Father, I praise You and thank You that from now on, with Your help, my mouth will be used to speak forth Your Word. I thank You that the fear of the Lord will cause me to depart from all evil, especially evil that comes through my mouth.
As I put Your Word in my heart, that is what will come out of my mouth.
As I take this yoke away from me, stop pointing the finger and speaking vanity, I can call to You, Lord, and You will answer me.
So, Father, I am waiting in expectation and anticipation to hear from You. I thank You that as I set You always before me and because You are at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
I know that death and life are in the power of the tongue and I choose life. I choose to speak Your Word. I choose You, Lord!
Father, You are a shield for me. You are my glory, the lifter up of my head. (Ps 3:3).
Lord, in You and You alone do I put my trust. You save me from all those that persecute me, and deliver me (Ps 7:1).
You Lord, are my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? You Lord, are the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? (Ps 27:1).
With all my heart I praise You, O LORD! I will never forget how kind you have been (Ps 103:2).
You Lord, forgive me of my sins, heal me from all diseases, and protect me from death. Your kindness and love are crowns upon my head (Ps 103:3,4).
You bring me justice, whenever I am mistreated (Ps 103:6).
I live under the protection of the Most High God and stay in the shadow of God, the All-Powerful (Ps 91:1).
I say to You Lord, “You are my fortress, my place of safety; you are my God, and I trust you” (Ps 91:2).
You Lord, keep me safe from secret traps and deadly diseases (Ps 91:3).
You spread your wings over me and keep me secure. Your faithfulness is like a shield or a city wall (Ps 91:4).
I don’t need to worry about dangers at night or arrows during the day. Nor do I fear diseases that strike in the dark or sudden disaster at noon. Though thousands may fall around me, I will not be harmed. (Ps 91:5-7).
With my own eyes, I will see the punishment of the wicked. (Ps 91:8).
You Lord, the Most High God, are my fortress and I run to You for safety (Ps 91:9).
No terrible disasters will strike me, nor my home, because You God, will command Your angels to protect me wherever I go (Ps 91:10,11).
The angels will carry me in their arms, and you won’t allow my feet to be hurt by the stones (Ps 91:12).
You God, will overpower the strongest lions and the most deadly snakes (Ps 91:13).
Because I love You Lord, and I know who You are, You rescue me and keep me safe (Ps 91:14).
When I am in trouble, I will call out to You. You hear me, answer me, and will be there to protect me (Ps 91:15).
You Lord, will satisfy me with a long and I will see You saving power. I am ready for this day and I am confident that my God is with me everywhere I go. Lord, be it unto me, according to Your Word and my declaration of faith. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
For Safety for Military Personnel
In the name of Jesus, I declare that the men and women who serve in the Armed Forces dwell in the secret place of the Most High God and abide under the shadow of the Almighty (Psalm 91:1).
The Lord is their Refuge and Fortress. He delivers them from the enemy; therefore, they do not fear the terror in the night or the destruction that takes place at noonday (Psalm 91:2, 5-6).
Thousands may fall around them, but destruction does not come near them (Psalm 91:7).
When they call on the Lord, He immediately answers them. He is with them in trouble; He delivers them and satisfies them with long life (Psalm 91:15-16).
Because the Lord has given His angels charge over them, their spouses and their children, I declare that their lives are redeemed from destruction. No evil comes near them, and neither does any plague come near their homes (Psalm 91:10-11).
I declare that every service member and his or her family walk in favor. They lack no good or beneficial thing, because God supplies all of their needs (Philippians 4:19).
They are whole-there is nothing missing, broken or lacking in their lives. No weapon formed against them shall prosper (Isaiah 54:13,17).
According to Proverbs 18:21, my words have creative ability, and in the name of Jesus, I have what I say. I release most holy faith to bring these things to pass.
Overall Confession using the Names of God
The redemptive names of God show us God’s character, attributes and nature. As we confess these names over our lives, we will see Him show Himself strong and manifest His glory!
El Shaddai: (Gen 35:11,12)
• You are my All Sufficient One!
• I have no need to seek out any other gods, my sufficiency is in You!
• I have no worry, no doubt and no fear; because El Shaddai is with me today and everyday
• My faith is in You and You alone
• I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the covenant promises
El Elyon: (Gen 14:18-20 )
• You are the Most High God!
• I succeed in every endeavor, even against ridiculous odds
• You give me the wisdom to devise the proper plan of attack
• You have given me the power to get wealth
• You have given me the blueprint for victory
• I receive the victory and praise You – El Elyon – for it in advance!
Adonai: (Is 6:8)
• Adonai, You are the Lord of all in my life!
• You sit on the throne and are worthy to be praised!
• I am cleansed from sin and guilt by Your touch and Your blood
• I serve You today with a clean heart and a pure spirit
• You are my Master and I am your slave
• Use me this day for Your service. I am available to You!
Jehovah: (Ex 3:14)
• Lord Jehovah, I praise You!
• You are the God that defines Himself by Himself!
• You are the God of the already (my past)
• You are the God of the right now (my present)
• And you are the God of the not yet (my future)
• You know the thoughts I have before I think them
• You know the concerns I have, before I feel them
• And You know the plans You have for me, before I learn them
• I can face anything that this day has for me, because You – Jehovah – are with me!
Jehovah-Nissi: (Ex 17:15 )
• Jehovah-Nissi, You are my Banner and My Battle-Ax!
• I fight under Your flag. I defend Your precepts, principles and way
• I submit myself to Your Word and Your commandments
• By my obedience to Your Word, I cause my way to be prosperous today
• I do Your work, Your way and receive Your results
• No enemy shall overtake me, because I am a soldier in Your Army
Jehovah-Rohi: (Ps 23)
• Jehovah-Rohi, You are my Shepherd and I shall not want!
• You lead me toward peaceful places
• You minister to my every need
• You have my best interest in Your heart
• I will fear no evil, because You are with me, even in the valley of the shadow of death!
• You anoint me afresh for this day and every day
• I walk in Your benefits and enjoy Your protection
• Surely Goodness and Mercy shall pursue me, all the days of my life!
Jehovah-Rapha: (Ex 15:26)
• Lord God, You are my Healer!
• I submit and surrender myself to your Word and Your voice
• I walk in obedience to You and You keep my in perfect health
• I release most holy faith to bring these things to pass and I declare that my body will function in perfection!
• Every sickness, germ or disease that attempts to hinder my body must die instantly!
• I live the divine life and I live in divine health!
• Because you live in me, yokes are destroyed and burdens are removed in my life
Jehovah-Shammah: (Eze 48:35)
• You are my Jehovah Shammah! You are here with me today and will always be with me!
• You keep me through every situation and bless me in the midst of my enemies
• Your presence brings with it Your Power, Your Protection and Your Peace!
• You are with me everywhere I go and you cause my way to prosper!
• You are my very present help in the time of trouble
• You presence guarantees me the Victory!
Jehovah-Tsidkenu: (Jer 23:6)
• You are my Righteousness!
• You have delivered me from the guilt of sin and cleansed me by the washing of Your Word
• I am restored to a right relationship with You
• I can do what You say I can do!
• I can have what You say I can have!
• I am not a sinner, I am a child of God!
• I am not wrong with You, Jesus has made me Right!
• I can now face anything that comes my way with Freedom, Liberty, and Power!
Jehovah-Shalom: (Jud 6:24)
• You are my Peace! You are bigger than anything that will come my way today
• You enable me to accomplish every task in excellence and victory
• I have Your peace, even in seemingly insurmountable circumstances
• I can do all things through Christ today and everyday
• I cast down fear and doubt and I walk in Your perfect peace and Your perfect power!
Jehovah-M’kaddesh: (Lev 20:8)
• You are the God that sets me apart!
• I am different from the world and I do not act like they act
• I live under a different set of laws
• I am your child and I will act like your child everywhere I go
• I will stay focused and dedicated to pleasing You!
• I will love You will all my heart and also love my neighbors as myself
• I will submit myself to the leadership of the Holy Spirit!
• I will walk in accordance with your Word!
• I will live as a set apart one, today and every day!
Jehovah-Jireh: (Gen 22:14)
• You are my Provider!
• I put nothing, nor anyone above You in my life
• You are my Righteous King and my Everlasting Ruler!
• I submit and surrender to You, and You alone
• I walk by faith and not by sight
• I trust You Father, even when I cannot see, nor totally understand what You are doing
• I know that you will provide all my need according to Your riches in glory
• I obey Your commandments and I enjoy Your provision
• All my bills are paid, all the time, on time! I attack my lack
• You have given me the power to get wealth
• I am provided for today and every day, because I serve the Great Provider!
Jehovah-Sabaoth: (1 Sam 1:3)
• You are my ultimate authority!
• You are bigger than every situation and stronger than any opposition!
• Every obstacle in my path is but a small thing to You
• I submit and surrender myself to You this day
• I, like Hannah, make a vow to serve you all the days of my life and place my every desire at Your feet
• I am solder in Your Army and I obey Your commands
• Use me this day for Your service
• I am present for duty and fit to fight!
El Olam: (Is 26:4)
• You are my Everlasting King!
• I trust you this morning, even in the midst of an ever-changing and often frustrating environment
• I trust you with my life, family, finances, career, and decisions!
• You know what plans You have for me; Plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me an expected end!
• As my Everlasting God, I submit and surrender myself to You and to those plans
• I thank You for where I am and Trust You to take me to where I need to be!
El Gibhor: (Ps 24:8)
• You are the King of Glory! You are my Mighty God!
• You never sleep and are always armed and battle-ready
• You have the greatest Quick Reaction Force (QRF) anywhere
• You have a heavenly hosts of angels always on duty, ready to come to my aid
• I have repented of my sin and have a blood-bought right to Your protection
• I enter into this day with your angels encamped around me!
• I am safe, because You make me safe
• I can face any obstacle and any opposition because You, Mighty God, will fight for me!
• The battle is not mine, but Yours!
El Roi: (Gen 16:13)
• You are the God who sees me in every situation!
• Even when I place myself in the wilderness and find myself, by myself; You see me and are there
• Your Sight brings with it Your visitation
• Your visitation brings with it Your vision
• Your vision brings with it Your Provision!
• I can see, because You see me
• I can face this day, because You see me
• I can accomplish every task and overcome every hindrance, because You – El Roi – See me!
Elohim: (Gen 1:1)
• You are my Creator! Your words have creative ability.
• I am created in Your image and my words, lined up with Your Word, have creative ability!
• I speak to every chaotic situation in my life and pronounce order!
• I speak to every unruly area of my life and pronounce peace!
• My family is blessed. My children are blessed. My household is blessed!
• My finances are blessed. My workplace is blessed!
• My hands are blessed and whatever I put my hands to do, prospers, because You God – Elohim are with me!
• According to Proverbs 18:21, my words have creative ability; in the name of Jesus, I have what I
• Lord, be it unto me, according to Thy Word! In the name of JESUS I confess and believe. Amen.