NOTE: I am traveling to the Dominican Republic this week. I have an early morning flight. So you will not get Today’s Word tomorrow, but I will be back on Wednesday.
Today we continue our series “God is faithful!” The Lord led me to 2 Corinthians 4. In this passage, we are looking at what it looks like to believe God is faithful. Because of God’s faithfulness towards us, we can withstand and overcome anything!
For days we have been looking at verse 13. We will go back to it again today.
(2 Corinthians 4:1, 7-13, 16-18 TPT)
1 Now, it’s because of God’s mercy that we have been entrusted with the privilege of this new covenant ministry. And we will not quit or faint with weariness.
7 We are like common clay jars that carry this glorious treasure within, so that this immeasurable power will be seen as God’s, not ours.
8 Though we experience every kind of pressure, we’re not crushed. At times we don’t know what to do, but quitting is not an option.
9 We are persecuted by others, but God has not forsaken us. We may be knocked down, but not out.
10 We continually share in the death of Jesus in our own bodies so that the resurrection life of Jesus will be revealed through our humanity.
11 We consider living to mean that we are constantly being handed over to death for Jesus’ sake so that the life of Jesus will be revealed through our humanity.
12 So, then, death is at work in us but it releases life in you.
13 We have the same Spirit of faith that is described in the Scriptures when it says, “First I believed, then I spoke in faith.” So we also first believe then speak in faith.
16 So no wonder we don’t give up. For even though our outer person gradually wears out, our inner being is renewed every single day.
17 We view our slight, short-lived troubles in the light of eternity. We see our difficulties as the substance that produces for us an eternal, weighty glory far beyond all comparison,
18 because we don’t focus our attention on what is seen but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but the unseen realm is eternal.
Today I will do something different. We have been looking at verse 13 for weeks. I have given you message after message that drive home the importance of our words. Today we go from classroom teaching to HANDS-ON training. I will give you declarations of faith, based on God’s Word, that I want you to SPEAK (OUT LOUD) over your life!
I was led to provide you with two declarations. The first deals with health and healing. The second covers the names of God found in the Bible. There are many names of God; therefore, this declaration will address many areas of your life. Let’s do it!
So what does this mean for you today? It means that as you believe God’s Word and speak what you believe, you will have what you say!
Declaration of Faith for Health and Healing
Scriptures to meditate on:
(Psalm 103:2-5 NKJV)
2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities, who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction, who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
(Exodus 23:25 ERV)
??25 You must serve the Lord your God. If you do this, I will bless you with plenty of bread and water. I will take away all sickness from you.
(Isaiah 53:5 ERV)
5 But he was being punished for what we did. He was crushed because of our guilt. He took the punishment we deserved, and this brought us peace. We were healed because of his pain.
(Gal 3:13,14 TPT)
13 Yet, Christ paid the full price to set us free from the curse of the law. He absorbed the curse completely as he became a curse in our place. For it is written: “Everyone who is hung upon a tree is cursed.”
14 Jesus Christ dissolved the curse from our lives, so that in him all the blessings of Abraham can be poured out upon gentiles. And now through faith we receive the promised Holy Spirit who lives in us.
(1 Peter 2:24 TPT)
24 He himself carried our sins in his body on the cross so that we would be dead to sin and live for righteousness. Our instant healing flowed from his wounding.
(Mark 11:23,24 ERV)
23 The truth is, you can say to this mountain, ‘Go, mountain, fall into the sea.’ And if you have no doubts in your mind and believe that what you say will happen, then God will do it for you.
24 So I tell you to ask for what you want in prayer. And if you believe that you have received those things, then they will be yours.
Declaration of faith:
Father, I received healing when I received my salvation. Since I’m no longer under the curse of the law, I am free from the curse of sickness and disease.
I declare that I walk in NEW LEVELS of HEALTH in this season!
You, Lord, are faithful to heal all of my diseases. You remove my sickness and restore me to complete health and wellness.
I release my faith now, as I believe and speak that by Jesus’ stripes, I am healed. I confess my total healing from the top of my head to the soles of my feet.
My words will come to pass, and I believe that I have my healing now.
As I confess Your Word concerning health and healing, I believe Your Word will not return to You void. It will accomplish what You have declared!
Jesus is the Lord of my life. Sickness and disease have no power over me!
If sickness and disease touch my body, I declare that it has to die instantly because I am redeemed, and THE CURSE has NO POWER over me!
Your Word is life and healing to all my flesh. Therefore, I declare that every system of my body functions in the perfection in which Christ Jesus ordained it to function. I will live long and strong and declare Your works in this world!
Until I complete my assignment on this planet, no sickness, disease, virus, germ, bacteria, or demonic spirit can stop me! Greater is coming for me!
I declare this by faith. In Jesus’ name. Amen!
Declaration of Faith Using the Names of God
El Shaddai: (Gen 35:11,12)
• You are my All-Sufficient One!
• I have no need to seek out any other gods; my sufficiency is in You!
• I have no worry, no doubt, and no fear; because El Shaddai is with me today and every day
• My faith is in You and You alone
• I am Abraham’s seed and an heir according to the covenant promises
El Elyon: (Gen 14:18-20 )
• You are the Most-High God!
• I acknowledge no other deity
• I call upon no other name
• You alone are the Lord of my life, and You alone sit on the circle of the earth
• I succeed in every endeavor, even against ridiculous odds
• You give me the wisdom to devise the proper plan of attack
• You have given me the power to get wealth
• You have given me the blueprint for victory
• I receive the victory and praise You, El Elyon, the Most-High God, for it in advance!
Adonai: (Isaiah 6:8)
• Adonai, You are the “Lord of ALL” in my life!
• You sit on the throne and are worthy to be praised!
• I am cleansed from sin and guilt by Your touch and Your blood
• I serve You today with a clean heart and a pure spirit
• You are my Father, and I am your child
• I am available to You daily, as my Lord and King
• You use me this day for Your service, and You are glorified through my life and living
Jehovah: (Ex 3:14)
• Lord Jehovah, I praise You!
• You are the God that defines Himself by Himself!
• You are the God of the already (my past)
• You are the God of the right now (my present)
• And you are the God of the not yet (my future)
• You know the thoughts I have before I think them
• You know the concerns I have before I feel them
• And You know the plans You have for me before I learn them
• I can face anything this day has for me because You, Jehovah, are with me everywhere I go!
Jehovah-Nissi: (Ex 17:15 )
• Jehovah-Nissi, You are my Banner and My Battle-Ax!
• I fight under Your flag
• I defend Your precepts, principles and ways
• I submit to Your Word and Your commandments
• By my obedience to Your Word, I cause my way to be prosperous today
• I do Your work, Your way and receive Your results
• No enemy shall overtake me, because I am a soldier in Your Army
• You are FOR me; therefore, You are more than the entire world against me
• I have nothing to fear!
Jehovah-Rohi: (Psalm 23)
• Jehovah-Rohi, You are my shepherd, and I shall not want!
• You lead me toward peaceful places
• You minister to my every need
• You have my best interest in Your heart
• I will fear no evil, because You are with me, even in the valley of the shadow of death!
• You anoint me afresh for this day and every day
• You bless me in the presence of my enemies
• You promote me in front of my haters
• I walk in Your benefits and enjoy Your protection
• Surely Goodness and Mercy shall pursue me, all the days of my life!
Jehovah-Rapha: (Exodus 15:26)
• Lord God, You are my Healer!
• I submit and surrender myself to your Word and Your voice
• I walk in obedience to You daily
• You keep me in perfect health
• I release most holy faith to bring these things to pass, and I declare that my body will function in perfection!
• Every sickness, germ, or disease that attempts to hinder my body must die instantly!
• I live the divine life, and I live in divine health!
• Because you live in me, yokes are destroyed, and burdens are removed in my life
Jehovah-Shammah: (Eze 48:35)
• You are my Jehovah Shammah, my ever-present help!
• You are here with me today and will always be with me!
• You keep me through every situation and bless me in the midst of challenges
• Your presence brings with it Your power, protection, and peace!
• You are with me everywhere I go
• Your presence causes me to prosper in all I put my hands to do
Jehovah-Tsidkenu: (Jer 23:6)
• You are my righteousness!
• You have delivered me from the guilt of sin
• You have washed me under the Blood of Jesus
• You have cleansed me with the washing of the water of Your Word
• I am restored to a right relationship with You
• I can do what You say I can do!
• I can have what You say I can have!
• I am not a sinner; I am a child of God!
• I am not wrong with You; Jesus has made me Right!
• Jesus put down His righteousness and clothed Himself in my sin, so I could put down my sin and clothe myself in His righteousness!
• I can now face anything that comes my way with divine freedom, liberty, and power!
Jehovah-Shalom: (Jud 6:24)
• You are my peace!
• You are bigger than anything that will come my way today
• You enable me to accomplish every task in excellence and victory
• I have Your peace, even in seemingly insurmountable circumstances
• I have a peace on the inside that cannot be affected by what is happening on the outside
• My soul is at peace, my mind is at rest, and my outlook is bright!
• I have mental health
• I have a healthy soul
• I believe what You believe about me
• I can do all things through Christ today and every day
• I cast down fear, doubt, and unbelief
• I walk in Your perfect peace and Your perfect power!
Jehovah-M’kaddesh: (Lev 20:8)
• You are the God that sets me apart!
• I am different from the world, and I am okay with being different
• I do not act like the world
• I am in this world, but not of it
• I live under a different set of laws
• I am your child, and I will act like your child everywhere I go
• I stay focused and dedicated to pleasing You!
• I love You with all my heart, and I love my neighbors as myself
• I submit myself to the leadership of the Holy Spirit
• I walk in accordance with your Word!
• I live as a set-apart one, today and every day!
Jehovah-Jireh: (Genesis 22:14)
• You are my Provider!
• I put nothing and no one above You in my life
• You are my Righteous King and my Everlasting Ruler!
• I submit and surrender to You, and You alone
• I walk by faith and not by sight
• I trust You, Father, even when I cannot see, nor understand what You are doing
• I know You have provided all my need according to Your riches in glory
• I obey Your commandments, and I enjoy Your provision
• All my bills are paid, all the time, on time!
• You make all grace abound towards me
• I always have more than enough to meet the needs of every situation
• I also have enough to give to every good work
• I do not live with a fear of running out!
• I live with faith in running over!
• You alone are my source!
Jehovah-Sabaoth: (1 Samuel 1:3)
• You are my ultimate authority!
• You are bigger than every situation and stronger than any opposition!
• Every obstacle in my path is but a small thing to You
• I submit and surrender myself to You this day
• I, like Hannah, make a vow to serve you all the days of my life and place my every desire at Your feet
• I am a soldier in Your Army, and I obey Your commands
• I am present for duty and fit to fight!
El Olam: (Isaiah 26:4)
• You are my Everlasting King!
• I trust you this morning, even in an ever-changing and often frustrating environment
• I trust you with my life, family, finances, career, and decisions!
• You know what plans You have for me; plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me an expected end!
• As my Everlasting God, I embrace Your plans for my life
• I thank You for where I am, and I trust You to take me to where I need to be!
El Gibhor: (Psalm 24:8)
• You are the King of Glory! You are my Mighty God!
• You never sleep Father, You watch over me day and night
• You are always armed and battle-ready
• You have the greatest Quick Reaction Force (QRF) anywhere
• You have a heavenly host of angels always on duty, ready to come to my aide
• I have repented of sin and have a blood-bought right to Your protection
• I enter into this day with your angels encamped around me!
• I am safe because You make me safe
• I can face any obstacle and opposition because You, my Mighty God, will fight for me!
• The battle is not mine, but Yours!
• I have nothing to fear!
El Roi: (Gen 16:13)
• You are the God who sees everything!
• Even when I place myself in the wilderness and find myself, by myself; You see me, and You are there!
• Your Sight brings with it Your visitation
• Your visitation brings with it Your vision
• Your vision brings with it Your Provision!
• I can see because You see me
• I can face this day because You see me
• I can accomplish every task and overcome every hindrance because You, El Roi, see me and watch over me!
Elohim: (Gen 1:1)
• You are the Creator God!
• Your words have a creative ability
• You created the worlds by speaking words
• I am created in Your image and after Your likeness; therefore, my words, lined up with Your Word, have Your creative ability!
• I speak to every chaotic situation in my life and pronounce order!
• I speak to every unruly area of my life and pronounce peace!
• My family is blessed. My children are blessed. My household is blessed! My finances are blessed. My workplace is blessed!
• My hands are blessed, and whatever I put my hands to do, prospers because You God, Elohim, are with me!
• You create ways for me when there seems to be no way!
• I am a whosoever, and I will have whatsoever I say!
• Lord, be it unto me, according to thy Word and my declaration!
• In Jesus’ name. Amen.
That’s enough for today.
NOTE: Remember, I will be traveling tomorrow. So you will not get Today’s Word until Wednesday.
This is Today’s Word! Apply it and Prosper.