Today we continue our series, “Progress On Purpose.” I told you that God wants us to walk in “NEW LEVELS IN 2021!” But if we are going to do so, we must be intentional about our progress. With that in mind, as we lay the foundation for the year, I told you that I would discuss “Leveling Up” in five areas:
We have covered the first two thus far. Today we start the third: leveling up physically. In this section, I will cover the following:
1. Is health and wealth good or bad
2. Healing is the will of the Father
3. God wants you to live long and strong
4. Some things you can do to live long and strong
For the past few days, we have been on #2. We will stay there again today.
To close out the week, I will give you some final thoughts around the fact that it is God’s will that you walk in divine health and healing.
So what does this mean for you today? I will share a bunch of quick thoughts around this.
1. God sent you to this planet to accomplish His divine purpose. It is His will that you remain on this planet until you complete your assignment. However, the devil gets a vote (we do have an enemy), and since God set up this world to function on a system of sowing and reaping, cause and effect, and the free will of humans, then your decisions and actions matter too. Further, you have been impacted (positively or negatively) by the decisions of your bloodline, and the decisions you make will also impact your bloodline, to the second and third generations.
2. While sickness and disease are not of God, satan has manipulated people to cross-contaminate animals and humans in a way that leads to mutations and diseases. Furthermore, many humans have made poor decisions where diet and exercise are concerned, and they have brought sickness upon themselves. Many of these sicknesses are hereditary, so one generation’s poor decisions wind up getting past on to the next. This is not the will of God, but it is how the earth operates.
3. God has provided guidance around diet and exercise in His word. But many believers don’t heed that guidance. But even when you consider all of this, God sent Jesus into the world to save humanity from sin and sickness. When Jesus died on the cross He provided salvation (eternal life) AND healing for your physical body!
4. Most people believe God can do anything. But they don’t believe He has already done it. So they live their lives seeking and waiting for God to do things that He has already done. They are trying to get God to do something about their health, not realizing that He has already done it.
5. He that comes to God must believe that He IS (Heb 11:6). Not that He WAS or that He is GOING TO BE. We serve a NOW God. Faith is always NOW (Heb 11:1).
6. God saves NOW. He prospers NOW! (Psalm 118:25). Many are looking for God to do something in the future, especially where their healing is concerned, so they don’t receive it NOW! But God is a NOW God! You are not waiting on God to do anything to provide eternal life. If you can understand that, you should understand the same thing about healing.
7. A leper saw Jesus. He asked Jesus to make him clean. Jesus said, “BE CLEAN!” The Bible says, “And immediately!” (Luke 5). Faith is always NOW! Our God is a NOW God. He is a PRESENT God! You can receive it NOW because healing is already done! It has already been provided.
8. Hope believes that God will do it “someday.” Faith believes it is already done. When you need healing, you are not believing God for something that has to BE done. It is already done! Your job is to believe and receive what has already been provided!
9. You are not waiting on God to provide healing. Healing has already been provided. Peter said, “By His stripes, we WERE healed!” (1 Peter 2:24). People are waiting for God to do things that have already been done. Healing is finished. You already are “the healed”. You are not waiting on God to do something. God is waiting on you to BELIEVE and RECEIVE what He has already provided! Whenever there is sickness in your physical body, there is a conflict between the reality of this world and the reality of God’s realm. Faith is how your PULL God’s spiritual reality into the natural.
10. We live in between two realities. We live in the reality of God’s realm and the realities of this world. We must learn to navigate and maneuver through both realities.
11. John 10:10 tells us that Jesus came that we would have abundant life (life to the full, ‘till it overflows, more than what we expect), but some people are not experiencing the abundant life. We must learn to navigate through both realities.
12. When you develop a prosperous soul (3 John 2), your soul is able to catch up with what God has already provided, and it will manifest in your body.
13. There is nothing else Jesus has to do. He already did it. He already BORE our sicknesses and diseases. Stop looking for God to do something (in the future) when God has already done it (past tense). Healing has already been provided.
14. You are a Spirit, you possess a soul (your mind, emotions, and will), and you live in a body. Even when your body is telling you that you are sick, even when your body is showing symptoms of sickness, your Spirit will lead you to receive the HEALING Jesus already provided. The Holy Spirit will speak to your spirit, and you can receive, by faith, what God has already provided, by grace!
15. Faith is not about you trying to get God to do anything. Faith is about realizing what God has already done!
Declaration of Faith:
Father, Jesus healed the sick everywhere He went. There was not one sickness, infirmity, or disease that was able to resist or withstand Jesus’ power. Jesus clearly had authority over sickness, and He exercised that authority in the earth. Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. Since Jesus destroyed sickness, then sickness must be from satan. Jesus would not destroy what You established. Further, Jesus taught that we should pray, “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, ON EARTH AS IT IS in heaven.” So I pray on earth for what I see in heaven. There is no sickness in heaven. There is no disease in heaven. There is no lack in heaven. Further, Your Word teaches me that sickness is part of the curse, and Christ died to redeem me from the curse of the law; therefore, I forbid any sickness or disease to reside in my body. Your Kingdom has come. You will shall be done, on earth, as it is in heaven, IN ME! Every diseased germ and every virus that touches this body dies instantly in the Name of Jesus. By faith, I declare that every cell and system in my body functions to the perfection to which You created it to function. I forbid any malfunction in this body. I LEVEL UP this year. I live long and strong! GREATER IS COMING FOR ME! I declare this by faith, in Jesus’s name. Amen!
This is Today’s Word. Apply it and prosper!